Giant pandas are shy animals that prefer to live alone.
Pandas are BIG eaters – every day they fill their tummies for up to 12 hours, shifting up to 12 kilograms of bamboo!
Baby pandas are born pink and measure about 15cm – that’s about the size of a pencil! They are also born blind and only open their eyes six to eight weeks after birth.
Unlike most other bears, pandas do not hibernate. When winter approaches, they head lower down their mountain homes to warmer temperatures, where they continue to chomp away on bamboo!
Sadly, these beautiful bears are endangered, and it’s estimated that only around 1,000 remain in the wild. That’s why we need to do all we can to protect them!
- Crochet toy Panda is about 28 cm tall.
WHAT IS INSIDE?
- Inside my toys is a high-quality hypoallergenic polyester. It does not lose its form, and can also withstand cleaning in warm water.
- My toys don't contain small, sharp or hard elements, which can be dangerous to the health of the child.
- The eyes of the toys are made of hardened plastic, which is then covered with a protective compound. The eyes are firmly entangled with the cloth and in order to tear them away, you need to exert force.
- But if you buy a toy for a small child, you can make a note with a request to replace the eyes with embroidered.
- I recommend manual washing of the toys in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly from powder or soap, squeeze out all the water and allow to dry during the day.
Order to be made. Please allow 5-7 business days to make.
- Handmade by Anifantra
- Design and Pattern by Little Bear Crochets