Tricia and Topsie
The Triceratops dinosaur is one of the most famous dinosaurs. It is widely known for its large head with three horns. It is believed that the triceratops lived during a portion of the Cretaceous period around 70 million years ago. Fossils have been found in North America in both the western US and Canada.
Triceratops means three-horned-face in Greek.
Their head is one of the largest of any land animal discovered.
Some triceratops may have had as many as 800 teeth!
They are a member of the ceratopsia suborder of dinosaurs.
It probably wasn’t a very fast dinosaur.
Triceratops were herbivores, meaning they ate plants and not animals or meat.
- Crochet toy Triceratops is about 36 cm tall.
WHAT IS INSIDE?
- Inside our toys is a high-quality hypoallergenic polyester. It does not lose its form, and can also withstand cleaning in warm water.
- Our toys don't contain small, sharp or hard elements, which can be dangerous to the health of the child.
- The eyes of the toys are made of hardened plastic, which is then covered with a protective compound. The eyes are firmly entangled with the cloth and in order to tear them away, you need to exert force. But if you buy a toy for a small child, you can make a note with a request to replace the eyes with embroidered.
- I recommend the manual washing of the toys in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly from powder or soap, squeeze out all the water and allow to dry during the day.
Order to be made. Please allow 5-7 business days to make.
- Handmade by Anifantra
- Design and pattern by MyKrissieDolls